Thursday, October 31, 2013

A Collection of Autobiographical Posts


Autobiographical Posts

One of my goals as a writer is to open myself up to the world. It seem all but impossible that I could write a blog that wasn't largely autobiographical. This is a collection of posts about my life and my reflection upon it as a theologian, and a human being.

Theological DJ-ing

The Gospel According To Metallica

Tree Frog Quandary

Small Spiritual Victories

I Am Sorry…

Oh Wretched Man That I Am

Health Concerns & The Value Of A Life

A Quandary of Youth Ministry

Dark Nights…

When A Life Comes Down To A Moment

Frustration

A Humbling Mission Trip Experience

Back From Another Mission Trip

Reflections on WICKED

The New Book I’m Reading

The Aftermath of Mission Trip

The Meaning of My Life?

Reflections On The Mission Trip

Away From Keyboard

The Pain of a Broken Father/Son Relationship

Aftershocks of a Writing Session

A Passing Thought On A Wonderful Dream

Hope For The Future

A Lesson From My Dog

The Phenomenon of Being Too Dumb For One’s Gifts

Being A Christian And A Nerd

The Youth Group I Lead

Trusting The Crazy

A Depressing Christian Tract

The Cloud of Unknowing

My Lesson Plan on Humor

Preparing For Spiritual Warfare

The Full Jedi Armor of God

On The Death of My Dog

My Quandary

Fighting the Demon of Anger

Playing In The Sand

A Terrifying But True Dream

On Horror Movies

My Mystical Cycle

Finding God In The Conversation

The Great Shift

Peace Within The Storm

Artlissa Rouse’s Eulogy


A Wedding Homily

A Reflection On Music

No comments:

Post a Comment