Thursday, October 24, 2013

Housekeeping Issues

You may have noticed that most of my posts have been dominated by post collections. I am doing this so I can get everything categorized so newcomers can more easily find stuff they are interested in, and so long-time readers can more easily find old posts that they want to re-visit. My plan is to have everything categorized by the end of October, and then each month update the lists. The problem is that this takes up all the time I have set aside to blog. The only additional composing I have time for is comic book reviews, since they don't take much work, and re-posts from Facebook. This will continue the next week or so. I apologize for the inconvenience, but once it is done, it will make this blog a better site to visit, I think. I hope you are able to peruse what I put up and find some old stuff you have forgotten, I know I have. I also will try to get up as much original material I have while this is going on. Thank you all for your readership and your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment