Thursday, August 28, 2014

My DONOTLINK Stalker

There is one person who consistently visits my site by using the DONOTLIINK website. This is a way to read sources you disagree with without driving up their position on Google. It is usually used by skeptics so they can criticize websites without promoting them. It is for websites you consider bad content. I wonder who this person is? Is it one of my atheistic or skeptically minded brothers or sisters who thinks me a fool? Or is it perhaps a more orthodox Christian brother or sister who thinks me a heretic. I have no idea. I don't get much feedback here on the blog, though one can of course post criticisms. I'm happy to have a friendly dialogue and debate about the subjects I post, though I do have rules, and if you break those rules I'll delete your comments. Anyways, whoever you are, you're welcome to respond to whatever it is I say on my site that you think is such garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment