Monday, June 10, 2013

On The Power of Faith And Salvation

I had a dream the other night where I was floating around the city of my very mind. Most of the city was well-run, but there was a sector of town that was dirty, and rundown and dark. So very dark. At first I decided to float away from that area, but I realized that leaving depression and darkness to lie fallow is self-destructive. So I went to that part of the city to light it up. Now adjusting light levels in dreams is very difficult. But I knew I needed the light to fix the darkness. So I cried out, remembering a line from Bob Marley mentioned in a recently-watched film I AM LEGEND, I cried out "light up the darkness" and indeed the light came from on high, and it lit up and fixed that part of the city. And I woke up feeling like a million bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment