Friday, November 28, 2014

Quotables

"Glory be to God on High, and on Earth peace and good will to men."- The Gospel of Matthew

"I know His blood can make me whole...I've just touched the hem of His garment."- Blind Willie Johnson

"God I'm worm, through you I become a man, may God guide me."- Ludwig Wittgenstein

"God let everyone who stands before You this day know Your love rooted in Your pain, and Your pain rooted in Your love."- Kazoh Kitamori (paraphrase)

"God I believe, help my unbelief"- The Gospel of Mark

"May God deny you peace, but grant you glory."- Miguel De Unamuno

"God, I've uttered things to wonderful for myself, that I understood not, and wherefore I abhor myself and repent in dust and ashes."- The Book of Job

"Come, Holy Spirit, come."- early Christian prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment