Thursday, November 27, 2014

A Prayer Of Thanksgiving

God thank you for this moment,
Thank you for Your Love and all that it produces:
The wonders of existence, the beauty of nature,
Thank you for life and for love,
For every breath that I take and every beat of my heart,
For the opportunity to serve You this day,
For knowledge and wisdom, for faith and for feeling, for imagination,
For the overcoming of evil with Good, for the overcoming of lies with the Truth, for the overcoming of darkness with Light,
For my material comfort, which I know is fleeting and I know I don't deserve,
For my wife and the communities of which I am a part: for my friends and my family,
For Your Presence, especially in the form of Your Son our Savior Jesus Christ, and in the form of The Holy Spirit....
And for all that I have, and all that I am, thank you.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment