Thursday, July 4, 2013

Off-Topic: Rating My Comic Books

I am going to start rating my comic books mini-series and issues as they come out. I will start compiling some ratings of my back issues as well.

DC's EARTH 2 #14 (July 2013)
Note: This is a grear place to start the series, as it begins a new storyline.
Art: 3 1/2 Stars
Dialogue: 3 1/2 Stars
Pacing: 5 Stars
Storyline: 4 Stars
Overall: 4 Stars

Zenescope's OZ #1 (July 2013)

Note : New series begins with new characters for Zenescope. A good, but not great, beginning.
Art: 4 Stars
Dialogue: 2 1/2 Stars
Pacing: 2 1/2 Stars
Storyline: 3 Stars
Overall: 3 Stars

Image's MINIATURE JESUS  #1-3 Apr-June 2013)
Note: Very original, but off-beat storytelling and art. It is like nothing else. The themes and images are very adult. 
Art: 3 Stars
Dialogue: 5 Stars
Pacing: 2 Stars
Storyline: 4 Stars
Overall: 4 1/2 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment