Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Big Announcement

I have been doing so much editing the last two days I have little left for composition. So my only blog post to day is as follows:

I will soon have two new titles available on Amazon. They are both workbooks. They will each have a Kindle Version and a paperback version. 

One is:
"Blessings & Curses: The Gospel in the Film HOLES"
It uses the movie HOLES to teach some important Biblical passages & lessons.
Kindle Version: $2
Workbook (much better for groups): $10

The other is:
"The Lamb Vs The Dragon: Title Bout"
It is an in-depth study of the Book of Revelation.
Kindle Version: $4
Workbook (much better for groups): $20

Both will be useful for Bible study groups. If you buy the paperback, it should be easy to make copies for groups, which I am more than cool with. A third workbook may be coming soon, a Bible study of the Book of Ruth. 

2 comments:

  1. Ahem... W00T! W00T! These sound excellent Josh. I love the title of the second one especially. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Josh! The Revelations one sounds especially great; I can't wait to read it (but it's going to have to wait until I'm done with Hebrews.)

    ReplyDelete