Saturday, January 12, 2013

My 100th Post

A month ago, my sister told me that I need to be blogging everyday as practice for writing and future pastoral work. I have been doing just that ever since and I have to say I am amazed what it has done for me as a writer and a Christian. The Holy Spirit has ignited a fire in my brain that I hope never goes out. But part of this experience has been due to the increase in readership. I just passed 100 posts and I want to thank everyone who is reading this blog. You help motivate me to do this thing I feel God has now truly called me to. And a big thanks to my sister Jamie Nguyen through whom God spoke those words to me. Finally, I want to thank God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit upon whose wisdom all truth depends, if I shine the tiniest light upon that truth it is nought but a gift from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment