Wednesday, May 13, 2015

More Prayers From Children

"Dear God, somebody I know broke his pinky finger playing soccer. Also my brother's knees hurt bad."

"My friend has leukemia"

"God please solve other problems other people can't solve. Thank you."

"Thank you God for everything you have given me. Food, water, shelter, mom and dad that love me. I will always worship you and I will pray."

"Thank you for a great life and people God. If we didn't have a great life or people we would be broke."

"Dear God, I hope you have my fish in Heaven. I want him to be protected."

"Dear God, can you please help me make friends."

"God please let my grandmother be well."

"Please heal [my relative] who has kidney cancer."

"In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, help me do good in the future."

"Dear God, please pray for my dog that died. Please take good care of my dog."

No comments:

Post a Comment