Sunday, October 12, 2014

What I'm Working On

I'm about to begin a new study with my Inter-Generational Bible Study group using the television show BATTLESTAR: GALACTICA (2000 series), I'll be posting the Bible studies we do each week.

I'm writing a new Bible study using the very apt television show WONDERFALLS. I love spiritual pop culture products that are also funny. They make for great studies.

I just finished a Bible study using the film THE LION KING, which is so rich in religious and specifically Christian imagery it boggles the mind.

I am working on a book on The Book of Revelation, with illustrations by Cait Zellers. It is coming along very nicely. It will be the best book I've ever written, I think.

I am preaching next week at St. Thomas, and the week after at a wedding I'm doing in Conroe, TX. I will also be preaching at the end of November. I've gotten to preach more in the last few months than in all the years before, and I love it. I love working on sermons, I love delivering them. Homiletics is a passion of mine.

I am always working on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment