Thursday, November 28, 2013

Prayer For Thanks

God, thank you for this moment...
Thank you for your love and all that it produces,
The wonders of existence and the beauty of nature.
Thank you for life and for love, for every breath that I take and every beat of my heart.
Thank you for my wife and our relationship,
For every community of which I am a part, my friends and my family.
For the opportunity to serve you this day.
For the overcoming of darkness with light, the overcoming goodness with evil, and for the overcoming of lies with the truth.
For knowledge and for wisdom, for faith and for feeling, for imagination.
For Your presence, especially in the form of your Son our Savior Jesus Christ, and in the form of your  Holy Spirit.
And for all that I have, and all that I am,
Thank you.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment